- Last 3 months of training:
- April: 24:31 - 18 days training
- May: 33:13 - 19 days training / 50M PR (8:30:09)
- June: 38:13 - 20 days training / 100M DNF
- Looking Ahead:
- July Goal: 40-42 hrs / 1)Increase long run, 2)Incorporate one day of solid hill training per week, 3)Do a speed workout up to an hour every other week
- Aug: Pikes Peak Marathon?
- Sep: North Country Trail 50M - Sent my application in TODAY!!!!!!
Decided with it being the 4th of July weekend, I won't enter the 360 Minutes @ Muscatatuct in North Vernon, IN. The travel and time away from home will be to much. Plus, Pam and I will have a great weekend together. On the other hand, I have decided to run my own version of the event, but near home. I've deemed it - 360@TheParks. The parks being St. Patrick's Park and Madeline Bertrand Park. My buddy Brett will be running roughly 4hrs of it with me prior to heading off to spend time with his family. It will be great to have someone else join in on the fun. Our planned start time is 5:00AM on the 4th of July. Should be exciting.